Personal Injury Attorney Albuquerque
Francisco J. Jimenez, Esq.
Francisco Jimenez is an Albuquerque native who graduated from Valley High School and earned his undergraduate and law degrees from the University of New Mexico. Prior to founding Ring Jimenez, P.C., Mr. Jimenez worked as an Assistant District Attorney and Assistant City Attorney. Mr. Jimenez has first chaired numerous trials. His experience in the court room and his willingness to take cases to trial demonstrates the firm’s commitment to diligently pursue our client’s cases through the entire litigation process.
Mr. Jimenez’s practice focuses on representing injured people in New Mexico, and he combines his criminal law and civil law background to ensure his clients receive the highest quality legal representation.
- University of New Mexico School of Law – Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Juris Doctorate
- University of New Mexico – Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Bachelor of Arts – History, Second Major Spanish (Magna Cum Laude)
Admitted to Practice:
- State of New Mexico
- United States District Court for the District of New Mexico
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- State of California