Personal Injury Attorney Albuquerque
Iris L. M. Ring, Esq.
Iris Ring was born and raised in Santa Barbara, California and moved to New Mexico in 2005 where she has firmly planted roots in the state. Ms. Ring’s legal experience began far before attending law school, and she spent many of her early years learning the nitty-gritty of law practice first hand while working at her father’s plaintiff oriented law firm. Prior to founding Ring Jimenez., Ms. Ring practiced in both plaintiff’s personal injury and civil defense, including the areas of insurance defense, commercial litigation, labor and employment, construction litigation, and real estate litigation.
Ms. Ring’s practice at Ring Jimenez is entirely focused on plaintiffs’ personal injury law, and her previous experience working as a civil defense attorney has given her a valuable insight into the methodologies employed by insurance carriers in handling and evaluating claims. Ms. Ring utilizes her past experience to anticipate arguments and negotiate the best possible outcomes for her clients.
- University of New Mexico School of Law – Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Juris Doctorate (Cum Laude)
- Fort Lewis College – Durango, Colorado
- Bachelor of Science – General Biology (Summa Cum Laude)
- Colgate University – Hamilton, New York
- Dean’s List
Admitted to Practice:
- State of New Mexico
- United States District Court for the District of New Mexico
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- State of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California